Hatzis Lawyers deals with the following aspects of Family Law:
EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
FORWARD THINKING LEGAL
RESOLVING DISPUTES – OUR ROLE AS FAMILY LAWYERS
- As Brisbane Family Lawyers, we are often present at the coalface with our clients, dealing with the raw human emotions of confusion, anxiety, sadness, anger and shock at the time of a relationship breakdown
- Fears of an uncertain future arise from a dramatic change in financial circumstances, and the inability to communicate effectively with a former partner.
We assist our clients by advising them in all aspects of children’s issues including;
International Child Abduction
Domestic Violence and Protection Matters
Binding Financial Agreements
De facto and Same Sex Couples
Applying For Divorce
- We listen empathetically to the concerns of our clients and work through the legal issues that are most relevant to progress their matter further and providing solutions.
- We are able to bring perspective to the issues in dispute, advising on a range of available options to assist you in your decision making processes.
- An appropriately worded letter, a phone call to the other party’s solicitor, participating in an informal conference, mediation, collaborative law, or negotiating outside of court are effective means that are regularly used by our Family Lawyers when working through the issues.
- We consider all available options to sort things out for you.If you have any queries with any of these subjects, or want to speak with one of our experienced family laws solicitors, feel free to email email@example.com or call us on 1300 HATZIS (1300 428 947) and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
- Please to visit our Recent Articles page for any further information you require regarding Family Law.
...I used them in a divorce/child custody case and was very pleased with the way the case was handled and the outcome as well. Would recommend them.
...I would like to say a huge thank you for holding my hand throughout this experience. You made something quite emotional and painful very easy to work through with your support. You have a great team.